This job is no longer available
Deputy Head of Sanctions
A leading bank inLondonis seeking a technical financial crime professional within the Financial Crime Department to come on board to manage and maintain the sanctions systems and controls globally. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with an established track record of developing and implementing sanctions controls in global banking.
- Screening global payments and trade transactions
- Upgrade systems and filter tuning to reduce false-positives where necessary
- Create group sanction data to produce data enhancements
- Filter transactions across the Group as well as the group client screening solution
- Configure technical implementations of the 3rd party matching engines
- 5+ years experience working in house at a bank or large financial institution.
- Broad knowledge of FSA rules and regulations relating to sanctions
- Experience working with relevant technology such as swift payments, CHAPS and BACS
- Experience working on an International basis
SalaryRange- £65,000 to £80,000
This is a great opening within a hugely successful Bank. You will receive a highly attractive package and will have ample scope to progress your career within the firm.
Applications are open now so apply online or call Ryan Graham on 0207 398 3600 for more details.
To find out more about Real Staffing please visit www.realstaffing.com