This job is no longer available
SUBJECT OR SETTING - Secondary School
LOCATION - North East London
RATE OF PAY - £110 -£145 per day
TYPE OF ROLE - Supply - Contract
My Clients in North East London are looking for a Science specialists with Qualified Teacher Status the ability to inspire and motivate children towards learning who are largely of mixed abilities.
The schools are rapidly improving, with a solid and supportive management team committed to the continual improvement of results and creating opportunities for every child as they approach maturity. The schools are able to boast excellent facilities and provides a supportive and creative environment in which they expect children to flourish and develop a love of science. You will be well supported by a strong and committed management team who have taken the school from strength to strength in the last 3 years.
You may have just completed your teacher training and are looking to work as a student teacher until the end of the academic year. Maybe you have just moved to London and are looking to experience working in schools in your area? If you are a qualified Science teacher then look no further than Capita Education for all your teaching needs.
To become part of the Capita supply team at this local Secondary School you will be:
* Prepared to commit to this fabulous supply opportunity initially on a day to day basis with a view to more long-term opportunities
* An NQT or QTS Science Teacher with a real passion for your subject
* Able to inspire and motivate children of mixed abilities to enjoy and improve their confidence with Science
* A strong classroom manager with the ability to use inspiration techniques to create order and deal with challenges
* A great role model with a real sense of responsibility for the outcomes for your children
* Used to working as part of a team to enhance the overall abilities of children across the school
* Approachable and have a calm and communicative approach to problem solving
* Able to demonstrate the ability to makes science fun, inspiring and encourage results
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
* The support of a dedicated Secondary Consultant
* Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
* Good rates of pay
* Excellent opportunities for CPD
Keep more of your hard earned pay by using Capita Education Resourcing's approved payroll partner. We can help you keep more of your earnings through tax-efficient payment methods. Details provided upon application.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Tariq Kanani at Capita Education Resourcing on 020 7202 0014 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .