This job is no longer available
Interested in an opportunity to shape and own best practice processes for test strategy, test environments, version control, and configuration management for a prestigious, household name in Southampton?
Senior Quality Analyst/ QA Manager - Southampton - £38k to £48k
Technical/ Professional Responsibilities:
- Providing leadership in IT Project Quality and Test Management, managing the QA / Test Team, and for ensuring the delivery of QA Services into the Projects Portfolio.
- To be responsible (either through hands on role or the direction of other testers) for the execution of functional and system testing and coordination of user acceptance testing.
- Introducing best practice and refining processes.
- The definition of clear acceptance criteria with Project Sponsors and Team to enable promotion from Development, to User Acceptance Test to Live Environment.
- The co-ordination of the preparation of test plans for each software release, including verification that that customer needs are met through customer needs are met by the test plan.
- The planning, writing and executing of test cases, working with team members to troubleshoot any problems and ensuring that all relevant personnel are kept informed of progress.
- Expert in the application of test methods, test case preparation, test planning, test execution and related issue recording and management.
- An influential leader, able to improve processes and implement best practice. Sufficient leadership, inspiration, influence, energy, and demonstrable ability to effect change.
Apply today and I'll be in touch to discuss further.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com