This job is no longer available
Executive Compensation Manager - £70-90k - Financial Services - City of London
A globally established financial services organisation is currently looking for an Executive Compensation expert to join their Reward function.
In this role you will have three direct reports that will contribute to the maintained awareness and application of regulations on a global scale.
- Manage the full Executive Compensation programme, acting as the subject matter expert and signal point of contact
- Support the annual review process in relation to Senior Executive Compensation and prepare advisory papers for the Group agenda
- Collect, analyse and present market data for relevant individuals
- Advise on global employment tax
- Take a lead role on the design, development and governance of reward globally.
- Experience working in a executive compensation focused role
- People management experience
- Excellent communication, project management and influencing skills.
- Experience working on an international scale
Please submit your most recent CV for more information and immediate consideration.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com