This job is no longer available
We are looking for Candidates who have an excellent work ethic and a genuine desire to help children reach their full potential. Are creative and can contribute to the Nursery's overall visions and aims. Can work effectively as part of a team.
Job duties include:
- To Assess, Record and report on the development progress and attainment of the pupils.
- To plan and prepare work appropriate to the development of the according to their educational needs.
- To consult and communicate with parents and to communicate and co-operate with persons and bodies outside the nursery.
- Assisting the class teacher in supporting the development of learning.
- Preparation of resources for lessons and activities.
- To work as part of a team for the provision of a learning orientated
- Be creative
Please apply with an updated CV to email@example.com outlining experience and qualifications of all the above.
Must have relevant training in the UK and experience within the sector (proven with references), ability to be fully CRB checked and current updated CV available on the interview date.
Capita has selected Key Portfolio to provide an Umbrella Company service for its candidates.
By becoming an employee of the Umbrella Company, you are entitled to treat legitimate business expenses such as train and bus fares, stationery and CRB fees as allowable against income tax. This guarantees that you will always receive an increase in your take-home pay compared to PAYE.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.