This job is no longer available
Global travel company, Flight Centre, is seeking an experienced Campaign Marketing Executive to deliver compelling marketing campaigns. This full-time position is based in New Malden (just 20 minutes from London Waterloo).
Within this varied position, working closely with the Partnership Marketing Manager and an in-house marketing department consisting of designers, web developers, online specialists, a social media expert and a merchandising team. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Delivering engaging marketing campaigns and developing relationships with co-op marketing partners
- Managing the production of campaigns from planning the production schedule and briefing the media agency to analysing the final results and ROI
- Copywriting and proofing advertising content, ensuring all creative is accurate, fresh and aligned with brand standards
- Working with the merchandising team to ensure innovative product is promoted
What We're Looking For
To achieve in this position, you'll need the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while working to tight deadlines. As the travel industry tends to be unpredictable (whether it's snow, freezing fog or ash clouds), you'll need adapt to unique market conditions quickly.
You'll also need the following qualities:
- Ability to manage multiple project simultaneously showing an impressive attention to detail
- Results-focused with an understanding of key business drivers and the travel industry
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with external partners
- An undergraduate degree in marketing or equivalent experience
- Ideally experience in the travel industry
About the Benefits
This is a rare opportunity to play an integral role in a highly successful marketing department, all of whom are extremely passionate about travel and excited about the future of the business. Flight Centre has ambitious plans and your marketing campaigns will be vital in achieving these goals by successfully generating enquiry for travel consultants across the UK.
Finally, the Flight Centre culture is like no other and the company has long been recognised as one of the '100 Best Companies to Work For' by the Sunday Times. You will also gain access to an exclusive range of benefits including:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an OTE of £25,000, with the opportunity to increase earning potential based on scheme designed to recognise and reward your achievements.