This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South East UK
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The Green Recruitment Company represents a multinational, well-established energy company that is involved in various different aspects of renewable energy across Europe.
The role will involve working on all aspects of SCADA and communications. The role will be managing eight people.
• Design of wind farm SCADA systems, this includes the fibre optic network infrastructure for data collection, signal conditioning, controllers, HMIs and industrial networking.
• Manage the design process in accordance with company engineering procedures.
• Preparation and control of technical specifications and drawings to support the construction project team.
• Technical assessments of tenders.
• Monitor and assess work of specialist consultants and contractors.
• Supervision of site commissioning and testing.
• Responsible for supporting the development and management of SCADA procedures and templates including acceptance test documents.
• Identify, review and provide advice on SCADA requirements and capabilities.
• Preparation and control of technical specifications
• Degree in Electrical/Electronic engineering, Computer Systems or equivalent engineering discipline.
• Proven track record in SCADA design and system integration.
• Experience in planning and conducting Factory and Site acceptance tests.
• Familiarity of working under UK CDM regulations.
• It is desirable to have familiarity with SCADA/PLC software suites, communication protocols and experience configuring and managing networking equipment.
• Current UK driving license.
• Travel within UK and Europe will be essential for this role.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
44 (0) 203 002 877