This job is no longer available
Salary: £18K-20K plus performance-related bonus of up to 10% of annual salary
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Tim Hall
Our client is a leading independent supplier of gas and electricity to the business sector. They are currently looking for a Business Development Executive to support the Business Development team and other departments and join the company on a permanent basis.
Due to on-going success within the large user corporate market, our client is recruiting for a pivotal position within our commercial team. With the responsibility of pricing key new business to increase commercial growth as well as existing business, the successful candidate will be an integral part of the team. The role requires the individual to deal directly with third party intermediaries as well as large blue chip international corporations.
The role is a great opportunity for an applicant with strong experience within a similar environment to gain exposure to all areas of an organisation, with the aim of developing their career.
- Responding to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner and collating feedback.
- Effectively interact with other departments, including Corporate Account Management, Risk Management and Marketing.
- Building on and maintaining good relationships with external brokers and key customers ensuring the greatest opportunity to renew existing business and extend contractual relationships.
- Providing data for weekly reports to Commercial Director.
- Processing all relevant corporate customers through online credit validation process and internal credit systems. Also liaising with insurance broker to gain cover for customers
- Proactive and responsive to prospective clients.
- Have a thorough understanding of competitors and their products.
- Confident negotiator and ability to close business.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and client management skills
- Positive and determined approach.
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Business minded
- Ability to establish good rapport and build relationships quickly
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Experience within a similar role within the Gas and or Electricity markets would be preferred but is not necessary
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
Tim Hall firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 203 002 2877