This job is no longer available
We are looking for an outstanding KS2 teacher and leader to join the Senior Leadership Team, who has the capacity to take on an Acting Deputy Headteacher role from April 2013 when their current Deputy Headteacher begins maternity leave.
In addition to class teaching responsibilities in Year 6 from January 2013, the post holder will be responsible for raising the standards of learning, teaching, progress and attainment for pupils throughout the school in a core curriculum subject area, identified as a School Improvement Plan priority area. In the first instance this will be writing.
The ideal candidates need to be experienced in teaching across the Key Stage Two framework, as well as being flexible and inclusive educators with expert behaviour management skills.
In return, Capita can offer the following:
- Fantastic pay rates
- Guaranteed more take-home pay with our Payroll provider
- Social evenings and events - great networking potential!
- Dedicated, personalised support from an experienced consultant who has in depth knowledge from personal experience working in education (Also in supply work)
- Continuous Professional Development (Including areas such as behavioural management)
- Huge school network, owing to the size of Capita Education Resourcing
If you are interested, please send us a copy of your CV as soon as possible.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on a basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.