This job is no longer available
Subject or Setting - Primary School
Location - Tower Hamlets
Rate of Pay - £100 - £140 per day
Excellent Primary schools in Tower Hamlets are seeking Key Stage 2 Teachers to start in January to work long and short term contracts.
You will enjoy the support of fantastic Head Teachers at all the schools, that make a real commitment to improving the outcomes for every child. The classes include pupils of very mixed abilities, so a patient, supportive and creative approach to inspired learning is essential.
Capita are looking for exceptional candidates for these roles in order to meet our total commitment to our schools and the children they support. You must meet the following requirements:
* You must be a qualified Primary teacher with QTS
* Minimum 2 years experience working within Primary schools
* Able to demonstrate that you have fully engaged children and kept them task focused
* Used to incorporating drama, reading, music and play to improve understanding and communication
* Used to working with children with EAL and have a patient and considerate approach to individual needs
* A fun and engaging Teacher that inspires children to tackle more challenging work
* Happy to ensure that marking is completed at the end of the day and the classroom in left tidy
* Able to support the school learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team
At Capita we take our responsibilities to you seriously, our aim is to provide you with work in a variety of school setting and to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts, even it is sometimes just to say "thank you" for a job well done. Our London Primary team are exceptionally busy at the moment and so if you know any other Primary teachers looking for work we will be very happy to help them.
As part of the Capita Supply Team you will benefit from:-
. The support of a dedicated Primary Consultant
. Plenty of variety and choice of work at school level
. Good rates of pay
. £100 Recommend a Friend Scheme. If you register and recommend a friend who works 20 days, you will earn a £100 bonus.
. A fast clearance process so you can get working as soon as possible
. Excellent opportunities for CPD
Keep more of your hard earned pay by using Capita Education Resourcing's approved payroll partner. We can help you keep more of your earnings through tax-efficient payment methods. Details provided upon application.
Capita Education Resourcing is an accredited Quality Mark company.
Capita Education Resourcing is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
If you are seeking an interesting and rewarding teaching role please contact Darren Murphy at Capita Education Resourcing on 0207 202 0010 or email firstname.lastname@example.org