This job is no longer available
Salary: £60-70K (depending on experience)
Location: Central London
Job Type: Permanent
Consultant: Tim Hall
The Green Recruitment Company are currently working alongside an International Energy Consulting company based in Central London. This company is a market leader on energy, carbon and environmental issues.
Our client is recruiting for an Associate Director to join their energy team to aid with current projects and help create new business opportunities. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and add to this value via new business.
• Identify prospects that match the profile of our clients in the carbon, energy, energy efficiency, environmental, sustainability, or clean energy marketplace
• Communicate and interact with business decision makers at all levels to identify needs and requirements as well as market opportunities
• Provide technical guidance on the Energy Services product portfolio in relation to portfolio expansion and market penetration
• Evaluate existing product performance and identify improvements
• Maintain awareness of relevant technology and disseminate knowledge and understanding via a formal communication process
• To take ownership of all elements of the tender response for new business opportunities
• To manage bids within budget, timescale and anticipated success rate; produce management reports including approval documentation bids
Essential skills, qualifications and requirements:
• Quality experience selling professional services in the sustainability industry, energy industry, environmental industry, commercial clients;
• Experience and knowledge from working within the energy, sustainability or environmental industry is a must.
• Technical understanding of energy efficiency – with an engineering degree
• Senior management experience, preferably at Director level.
• Working with key internal and external stakeholders
• Provide technical advice and support for Supply Chain
• Proven track record of being successful in all elements of a consultative sales role
• Interfacing and presenting to all management levels at Blue Chip companies
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
Tim Hall email@example.com or 0203 002 2877