This job is no longer available
We are seeking Travel Consultants and Adventure Travel Enthusiasts with experience in sales to join our adventure travel teams in Central London.
Joining our team of passionate Adventure Specialists, you will offer your clients the best travel experiences available and discounted airfares to the four corners of the globe. This is an exceptional opportunity to escape the every day, work with fellow-minded travellers, and explore a long-term career in adventure travel.
Travel Consultant Requirements:
- A strong academic record with a minimum of 3 A-Levels (A-C)
- Travel experience on at least two continents outside of Europe
- Sales-savvy attitude, business acumen and an impressive client-focus
Travel Consultant Benefits:
We offer intrepid travellers a wide range of small group travel adventure tours. We therefore provide comprehensive training to equip our Travel Consultants with the expertise they need to create bespoke adventures, including flights, tours and accommodation in some of the most fascinating destinations on the planet.
Better yet, we're part of the Flight Centre Group, which means we can offer our team a myriad of award-winning benefits (that have put us in the Sunday Times "100 Best Companies To Work For" for 8 years!) including:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunityto take a three month sabbatical after five years