This job is no longer available
Always looking for exciting new challenges? Able to use your sales acumen an insightful and consultative manner? If the answer is yes, then we need you!
As the world's largest market research company, helping the biggest names in retail and FMCG to understand their customers and enhance their brand performance, we are looking for a strong Account Manager to increase Nielsen revenue by engaging with new and existing clients to promote Business Intelligence solutions.
Key accountabilities for our roles include:
- Develops, motivates and supports other members of the RS team
- Takes on the selling of new initiatives
- Manages account activities to drive client value
- Achieves / exceeds sales objectives and targets
- Engages and Partners with key accounts, but is not a gatekeeper
- Ensures service is aligned to investment levels across clients
- Works closely with the International Client teams, to service centrally managed clients (CMC)
- Works closely with local client service & Retailer service to encourage and help them to introduce RDDS products to their clients.
- Identifies opportunities to sell Nielsen RDDS products to a broad range of existing clients / prospects.
- Manages relationships with the managers in the commercial organisation
- May influence at board room level and owner of a business.
- Liaises with central product leadership to provide feedback on Product offering.
To succeed in this role you will need:-
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
- To be an enthusiastic team player, capable of working proactively
- To be results-oriented and able to work to tight deadlines.
- Nielsen data experience, dealing with FMCG manufacturers or Retailers, on Sales or Supply Chain Department
- A good knowledge of Nielsen services especially retail tracking & KAD
- An interest in working in an international environment
- A self-starter with good interpersonal and communication skills, results orientated with the ability and desire to sell.
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Strong business & financial acumen (incl business environment and client)
- Good relationship building skills
You will have a background within Account management perhaps from a software background or working within a large FMCG company. Your strong sales ability, astute commercial acumen and pin-sharp client focus will make you indispensable to both our own business and those of our clients.