Analytical Consultant, Oxford
The Nielsen Analytic Consulting team plays a pivotal role in helping clients manage key areas such as pricing, promotions, media and ranging. The Nielsen Analytic Consulting team work across the Nielsen client base, as well as with new clients, on a project-by-project basis to identify opportunities and help clients optimise their performance in these specific areas.
A role has arisen within the Nielsen Analytic Consulting team in the UK for an individual to work as a Consultant. This role will focus on delivering high quality modelling projects insights to clients. The individual will take technical responsibility for the successful completion of standard and customised models through the management of a group of modelling analysts.
- Contribute to the achievement of AAC revenue targets by managing the effective and timely production of models for clients, ensuring that these meet agreed specification and are fit for purpose, liaising as necessary with AAC Consultants.
- Undertake specific modelling projects for clients, providing required explanation to ensure the effective use of outputs as appropriate.
- Develop the technical competency within allocated modelling analysts.
The Ideal Candidate will possess:
- Strong commercial awareness
- Strong sales acumen
- Proven successful modelling experience with knowledge of Price & Promotion models, Assortman. Marketing Mix would be an asset.
- Solid analytical expertise with sound appreciation of commercial issues and a clear understanding of how business modelling can resolve issues
- Project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions and resolve problems while ensuring excellent client service
- Solid proficiency of decision making and problem resolution skills
- Strong communication skills and fluency in English (or ability to conduct business in English)