This job is no longer available
We're looking for a sales executive to join the next generation of Airfare Experts.
Through our exceptional training program for our Sales Executives, you will gain the specialist skills necessary to become an expert in all things travel, from airfares and round-the-world flights to holiday destinations from across the globe.
Due to rapid growth, we currently have exciting full-time sales positions throughout Central and South West London. Within this role, you'll be selling business and leisure travel to your clients, both over the phone and face to face. You'll also develop the expertise necessary to book their trip, arrange visas, and ensure everything goes to plan.
Sales Executive Requirements:
- As you will be selling travel, you will be target driven, sales-savvy and tenacious
- A strong academic background is essential; minimum requirement is 3 A-Levels (A-C)
- You will also need a passion for travel so you can inspire your clients to keep exploring
- Ambition is also key as we're looking for people who can take on leadership roles
Sales Executive Benefits:
You will gain three weeks of comprehensive training to sharpen your sales skills and plump up your product knowledge to ensure you succeed in this role.
You will receive a base salary of £18,000, plus an excellent uncapped commission structure, which makes the top Airfare Experts some of the highest earners in the industry. Our top consultants earned in excess of £120K last year.
As part of the global Flight Centre Group, we also offer award-winning benefits (which have put us in The Sunday Times "100 Best Companies to Work For" for eight years) including:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunityto take a three month sabbatical after five years
Flight Centre Career Case Study
When Chris began his career as a travel consultant in Putney, Flight Centre had a couple of shops, about 20 staff and no head office. That was 15 years ago. Now he's Flight Centre's managing director for theUKandSouth Africa, overseeing 13 brands, 2,300 people and a £1.1 billion turnover. Chris's progression encapsulates one of Flight Centre's philosophies: everyone has a right to see a clear pathway to achieve their career goals. Travel consultants can choose to develop their sales career within Flight Centre's retail brands or they can explore opportunities in corporate travel, adventure travel or in a different area such as marketing or product. At Flight Centre, career progression is accessible for those who want it.