This job is no longer available
Global travel company, Flight Centre, is seeking an experienced Campaign Manager to deliver compelling marketing campaigns. This full-time position is based in New Malden (just 20 minutes from London Waterloo).
Within this varied position, you'll manage a brand new campaign management team, while also working closely with an in-house marketing department consisting of designers, web developers, online specialists, a social media expert and a merchandising team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, your core responsibilities will include:
- Leading, inspiring and motivating the campaign management team
- Working with an external media buying agency to plan effective campaigns and manage marketing spend
- Strategising marketing campaigns and composing proposals for external partners, including airlines and tourist boards
- Managing the production of campaigns from the initial briefing stage to analysing the final results
What We're Looking For
To achieve in this key position, you'll need the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while working to tight deadlines. As the travel industry tends to be unpredictable (whether it's snow or ash clouds), you'll need adapt to unique market conditions quickly as well as supporting a long-term strategy based on commercial trends.
You'll also need the following qualities:
- Detailed knowledge of the travel industry and the Flight Centre retail business
- An undergraduate degree in marketing or proven experience in the industry
- Experience in managing campaigns from developing an initial strategy to assessing the ROI
- Experience of leading a team and working with multiple partners on joint-marketing campaigns
- A passion for travel
About the Benefits
This is a rare opportunity to play an integral role in a highly successful marketing department, all of whom are extremely passionate about travel and excited about the future of the business. Flight Centre has ambitious plans and your marketing campaigns will be vital in achieving these goals by successfully generating enquiry for travel consultants across the UK.
In addition, you'll lead a brand new campaign management team and gain support of the in-house marketing team, who will work with you to produce exceptional campaigns. Finally, the Flight Centre culture is like no other and the company has long been recognised as one of the '100 Best Companies to Work For' by the Sunday Times. You will also gain access to an exclusive range of benefits including:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunity to take a three month sabbatical after five years
The successful candidate will be rewarded with an OTE of £35,000, with the opportunity to increase earning potential based on scheme designed to recognise and reward your achievements.
Important: The application closing date is midnight 13th January.