This job is no longer available
Global travel company, Flight Centre, has an exceptional opportunity for a Travel Consultant to join their sociable and successful Cambridge team. Previous Travel Consultant experience is not essential, as training will be provided.
Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
This varied Travel Consultant role will see you selling business and leisure travel to your clients, ultimately providing outstanding customer service while you manage every aspect of their trip, from organising flights to arranging visas.
Travel Consultant Benefits:
Joining an award-winning company that is built on the success of its staff, you will gain three weeks of comprehensive training to sharpen your sales skills and plump up your product knowledge. Additional benefits include:
- Uncapped commission structure and business ownership scheme
- Discounted travel and fantastic incentives from the world's top travel providers
- Industry renowned social events and excellent company culture
- Exceptional career progression with worldwide opportunities
- Fast-track leadership programme to develop our future leaders
- Comprehensive induction, sales, product and leadership training
- Free and confidential financial advice from our in-house financial advisors
- Free health consultations, discounted fitness sessions and gym memberships
- Discounted physiotherapy, massage, reflexology, tax-free bikes and more…
- Opportunityto take a three month sabbatical after five years
Flight Centre Career Case Study
When Chris began his career as a travel consultant in Putney, Flight Centre had a couple of shops, about 20 staff and no head office. That was 15 years ago. Now he's Flight Centre's managing director for theUKandSouth Africa, overseeing 13 brands, 2,300 people and a £1.1 billion turnover. Chris's progression encapsulates one of Flight Centre's philosophies: everyone has a right to see a clear pathway to achieve their career goals. Travel consultants can choose to develop their sales career within Flight Centre's retail brands or they can explore opportunities in corporate travel, adventure travel or in a different area such as marketing or product. At Flight Centre, career progression is accessible for those who want it.Travel Consultant Requirements:
- Sales skills and experience in a target-driven role
- A strong academic record is essential (ideally an undergraduate degree)
- Experience of travelling on at least two continents outside ofEurope
- Strong communication skills with the ability to make your clients feel loved
If you have global ambition and top-notch sales skills, click on the apply button below.