This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £60,000 DoE
Consultant: Sarah Chandler
The Green Recruitment Company is representing an exciting client in the renewable energy industry – they are a manufacturer of a 500kW wind turbine and are currently doing an increasing amount of work in the UK renewable energy market. They also do some direct work on single turbine projects, installing their medium sized turbine for private land owners.
The client is currently looking to recruit a National Construction Manager to be responsible for the management of all design and build contracts and to work closely with the project developer to ensure appropriate management of project finance. The successful candidate will be responsible for all installation builds and will work on multiple single turbine projects at once.
• Oversee project planning
• Estimate costing of build and installation
• Manage all contracts – ensuring projects meet deadline and budget
• Manage health and safety of project sites
• Assist with overall management of project finance
Experience and skills:
• Working knowledge of civil engineering
• Working knowledge of industry regulations for electrical aspects
• Experience in the management of construction of single 500kW+ turbines
• Experience in the mid-large scale onshore wind industry
• Experience in managing operations and maintenance services
• Experience in a logistics role would be beneficial
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0)20 79021191