Model Analyst (Oil and Gas) Management Consultancy
Focusing on the oil & gas sector, my client is looking for an analyst to join a team which is looking to strengthen and extend its consulting services developing its fundamental analytical capability providing in depth macro-economic and industry insights whilst supporting oil and gas investors and private equity. The role will involve contribution to problem solving, structuring, modeling and analytic support for core industry assessment tools and analysis. The role will involve developing complex models and summary reports whilst presenting key findings and recommendations to key internal and external professionals. The role will involve the development of knowledge within the oil and gas sector working closely with senior experts to build analytical tools whilst providing bespoke consulting solutions.
What's in it for you?
- An outstanding opportunity to develop your consulting expertise whilst pivotal in building a new entrepreneurial client facing business.
- Build your network and liaise with industry leaders.
- Benefit from some of the best training and coaching the sector has to offer.
- The opportunity to work at a global level.
- Strong analytical skills with experience of quantitative analysis.
- Ability to grasp and communicate complex ideas clearly.
- Ability to inspire others and build strong relationships.
- ESSENTIAL: Masters Degree in ideally engineering, economics or other mathematically rigorous disciplines from a tier 1 / top tier University.
- Industry or academic experience in applying microeconomic and financial modelling within petroleum or natural gas exploration and production.
- Experience within refining, midstream, trading or marketing within oil and gas is desirable.
- Familiarity with VBA, Matlab, C++
- Strong communication skills and leadership potential.
- Commercial and entrepreneurial mindset.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com