This job is no longer available
UNIX Systems Administrator -Glasgow- 3 month contract
My client based in Glasgow requires a Unix Systems Administrator to work closely with a talented team of Software Engineers to build tools and manage releases.
- Has strong inter-personal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Can demonstrate previous experience of working effectively within a team environment.
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Can demonstrate previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- 5 + years previous systems administration experience
- Solid understanding of the Unix based operating systems
- C Programming experience
- Solid understanding of networking, client/server programming & routing
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field would be desirable
To apply for this vacancy please send an updated CV or call Rowan Milne on 0131 243 4000.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com