This job is no longer available
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Consultant: Nick Gillison
The organisation is a market leader in the development of renewable energy, ranging from wind farms to hydro power. They are a well-respected energy company in the UK and provide Renewable Energy services to a range of different clients nationally.
This role would be best suited to a candidate, with solid technical skills and experience within the Renewable energy (Particularly wind) sector. The successful candidate would be involved in an array of different projects and would need excellent organisation skills in order to thrive in this energetic working environment.
• Carrying out Site Feasibility analysis and creating informative reports, looking at technical, environmental and financial aspects.
• Working alongside Project Manager as a developer, taking charge of projects from initial stages right through to completion.
• Adhering to strict working deadlines to ensure projects are completed on time.
• Carrying out wind resource analysis.
Experience and Skills:
• Important that applicant has Wind Energy Experience.
• Sufficient working knowledge on EIA studies and requirements.
• Vital that applicant has worked on a substantial amount of previous projects; with high responsibility, making decisions on feasibility right through to post consent.
• Highly competent in the use of Microsoft Office packages, as well as technical software such as Wind farm/Wind Pro/WASP
• Strong communication skills. Able to write reports and supporting documents in a concise and informative manner.
• Experienced dealing with key stakeholders including planning authorities and SNH.
• Analytical mind, able to use initiative in solving problems.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0) 207 902 1191