This job is no longer available
Downhole Service Engineer
Aberdeen & Offshore
£40,000 base salary
£250 off shore day rate
An independent service company is looking for a Downhole Service Engineer to provide support to their clients in the installation and servicing of specific tools. Although based inAberdeen, you will be required to work in locations throughout Europe, Middle East andAfrica.
Key Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing an onsite customer service using both inflatable and swellable packers.
- Determining that specified sites are in suitable condition for running tools and taking appropriate action when necessary.
- Running company equipment on the sites belonging to clients.
- Providing written reports on the completion of projects.
- Reporting in to the Operations Manager
- Performing general maintenance.
- Supporting sales and other departments within the company.
- Have a minimum of HND qualified
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience as a downhole packer.
- Have experience in drilling/completions/liner hanger
- Be computer literate (MS Office)
- Be self motivated
- Be well organised
- Have excellent communication/negotiation skills.