This job is no longer available
Manager, Credit Rating Relations, London, £600
My banking client is improving its capabilities in Credit Rating Agency (CRA) management and engagement. The Rating Agency Management team, within Group Corporate Treasury, is responsible for managing all aspects of relationship with the CRAs.
The role is paying up to £600 per day and is based in London.
The candidate must have:
- Experience working at Moody's, S&P, or Fitch essential, ideally with in-depth knowledge of CRA people, processes, culture, models and methodology as relates to banking and/or insurance ratings
- Experience voting in credit committees preferred
- Experience acquiring and negotiating a credit rating helpful
- Proven track record gained in a range of roles and/or depth of knowledge in CRA analysis preferred
- Experience in a market facing capacity helpful
- Structured finance experience helpful, particularly with knowledge of CRA counterparty criteria
- Experience working in a large, complex bank or insurer preferred
- Regulatory capital knowledge useful
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading bank, if you match all the above skills please apply immediately.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com