This job is no longer available
Productions Support Analyst - Investment Banking
A global Investment Bank based in Canary Wharf are looking to bring on two Production Support Analysts to assist in and support new project work.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working Production Support and/or Application Support with an excellent focus towards service delivery. In addition, it will be necessary to have had experience of defining support processes as well as driving implementation whilst working under tight deadlines. Moreover it is necessary to have experience of front office trading systems as well as middle and back office systems.
Technical Skills Required
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, Oracle, Control-M, Sybase, Windows and Unix
- Experience of Oracle Coherence
- Experience of Object Orientated Programming language; Java, C#
- Worked with messaging technologies
- Front Office Trading systems, Middle and Back Office systems
- Scripting language such as Bash / Dos
- Excellent experience as a Production Support Analyst within Investment Banking
- Proven track record of service delivery and supporting numerous teams at the same time
- Experience of defining support processes and driving implementation
- Excellent communication and an ability to translate best practice standards
- Solution orientated
If you meet the above criteria please apply for consideration, candidates who have worked within Investment Banking recently will be considered immediately.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com