This job is no longer available
Delivery of Change
Deliver Change: Guide and direct the successful delivery of change projects for which you are responsible. This will typically include:
* Building Executive Leadership and Commitment: Identify, develop, and implement leadership interventions, including supporting materials. Coach and prepare individual leaders to lead the change and facilitate alignment of project objectives among the leaders. Define a Behavior Change Plan enabling the new behaviors.
* Defining the stakeholder engagement strategy and plan; and successfully fulfilling the plan, including defining stakeholder intervention material, and adjust the stakeholder engagement plan as needed.
* Planning change strategies and tactical activities: Work collaboratively with customers to plan a change project. Identify key stakeholders and stakeholder groups and define their goals and expectations, including levels of commitment and ability to influence the change process. Define and launch the change brand, assess and classify impacts of the change on stakeholders and stakeholder groups, define the appropriate change initiatives to manage impacts of the change and the change risk mitigation options, and provide input into the Change Plan.
* Resourcing: Collaborate with the appropriate Practice Leads and Business Solutions resourcing function to ensure the right resources (ie, appropriate skill set and experience) engage on each change project at the right time to ensure successful delivery. This includes providing feedback on the performance of each resource and the management of temporary resources allocated to their projects.
* Management, quality and assurance : Take ownership of the timeliness, quality and cost of a change project, including being accountable for the project management plan, quality expectations and the portfolio of projects with spend up to £35m.
The client are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- Be able to develop effective, practical commercial relationships with key executives of various group businesses
- Understand the roles, responsibilities and value-add of the department
- Influencing / networking - developing internal and external business relationships and using own knowledge, skills and experience to influence others opinions and actions.
- Professional communications - making oneself understood, sharing information, listening to and encouraging others to get involved.
- Analysis, creativity and innovation - able to conceive original and practical solutions to complex and business critical problems.
- Understand at a high level the interface between complex business needs and the complex legal and regulatory environment in which the business operates.
- Ability to juggle priorities, multi- task and flawlessly execute at speed.
- Sound commercial judgment and overall understanding of the Financial Services Industry, particularly the business impact of the regulatory environment.
- Understand and comply with the requirements of Strategic Change Execution Board Standard, Group Change Governance framework and Group mandated Business Change methods, standards and tools
If you are suitable and interested in this role, please submitt a copy of your CV and contact Hywel Smith.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com