This job is no longer available
NPI Production Engineer
I am currently on the lookout for a production engineer to join a growing and successful business based inCornwall. The main objective of this role is to deliver manufacturing solutions whilst working effectively as part of a multi disciplinary team consisting of mechanical engineers, finance, purchasing and marketing staff.
The right candidate will have a mechanical engineering background/qualification and have familiarity with a wide range of manufacturing processes. You will also need to be confident in criticizing the designs and communicating idea's for improvement to the mechanical designers in an effective way.
Skills and Experience required:
- mechanical engineering degree
- broad knowledge of: plastic moulding, die casting, machining and PCB design
- ability to work within a team and communicate effectively
- strong mechanical understand and problem solving ability
- experience of working in a manufacturing environment that produces products at a low/mid volume
i.e. products produced are 5/6000 per annum and 100,000 per annum.
Salary is on offer up to £35,000 + benefits
If you feel you are a suitable fit, please send across an up to date CV or contact Varinder for further information on 0117 9388088.