Enterprise New Business Sales- EMEA - £80- 85k + OTE- UK based
Enterprise New Business Sales- EMEA - £80,000 - £85,000 + x 2 OTE + BenefitsUKwide (South East)
Covering theUKand EMEA, you will be an eager, driven new business hunter comfortable with winning and closing new business deals with large enterprise organizations.
You will be aggressively moving intoEnterpriseaccounts as part of a new sales team identifying and qualifying Global Enterprise opportunities within account territories selling business applications solutions and related services to prospective and new Global Enterprise accounts.
You will be managing and driving sales opportunities through strategic selling, negotiating & closing business while managing relationships with clients. This is a two tiered sales role with the need to deal with systems integrator and direct clients.
My client provides integrated, business management software - accounting/ERP, customer relationship management (CRM) and ecommerce.
* BS/BA and a minimum of 8+ years of business experience
* 4+ year experience selling Software Solutions- including ERP
* Selling experience into Forbes 2000 accounts.
* Experience building a pipeline and qualifying and identifying deals that you can close
* Results driven and able to achieve/exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales quotas
* Consistent overachievement of quota and revenue goals
* Successful direct and new business sales experience required
* Experience dealing with/relationships with large Systems Integrators
* You must have experience in quota achievement in a comparable role to be considered (Quota is £1.5M)
* Travel will be required for this position.
To apply send your CV and relevant sales information to Charlotte Smith or call 0161 817 7811 for more information.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com