This job is no longer available
A leading banking client in Bristol urgently requires a Finance Assistant to support the Investment Manager within the Data Solutions and Investment Reporting team for a 2 month contract paying £150 per day.
The purpose of the Finance Assistant is to be:
- Responsible for the day to day, weekly and monthly ledger reconciliations.
- Deal with any ad hoc queries from the entity accountants.
- This is a varied role which will include exposure to Group Reporting requirements, FSA reporting and the Office of National Statistics.
- Good communication skills are essential and an ability to roll with pieces of work, suggesting solutions to any issues.
The successful Finance Assistant will have the following essential experience:
- Require a person who is minimum AAT qualified.
- Excellent Excel skills are essential.
- Previous experience of Oracle Discoverer and Hyperion Essbase is desirable.
- Previous experience in Investment Accounting and Investments desirable but not essential.
If you meet the requirements of this role, please send in your CV ASAP and I will look to get in touch with successful candidates. Please apply to this advert immediately.
Key Words: Finance Assistant, Finance, Accountant, Accounting, Investment, Project, Bristol, Banking, Monthly, Month, Report, Reporting, Excel, Support, AAT qualified, Oracle Discoverer, Hyperion Essbase
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com