COMPLAINTS ADVISOR - Banking - London - £145/day!
A leading banking client urgently requires a Complaints Advisor to work in their London Office, on a long-term contract basis.
The successful Complaints Advisor will have the following:
- Exceptional letter writing, communication and analytical skills.
- Exceptional relationship building with strong people skills.
- The ability to take ownership of a Complaint, ensure resolution is fit for
purpose and that it meets service standards.
- Must have proven ability to make sound decisions of a highly complex nature under
- Produce and review complaints MI & reports with consideration given to Root
- A good understanding of complaint handling regulations
If you meet the requirements for this Complaints Advisor role, please send in your CV ASAP and I will look to get in touch with successful candidates. Please apply to this advert immediately.
Key Words: Complaints Advisor, Banking, Monthly, Month, Report, Reporting, MI, Excel, Support, Analyst, Data, Finance, Change, Stakeholder, Governance, Management, Communication, Regulations, People
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com