Organisation: NHS Acute Trust
Contract: 3-6 months
Rate: £350-400 per day
Real Staffing are recruiting on behalf of aLondonbased Acute Trust, who require an LTFM Consultant to help develop their 2013/14 model. This is an excellent opportunity for an NHS finance professional with financial modelling and Excel skills who is looking to engage in project work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop the trust's existing Long Term Financial Model
- Gathering financial information and feeding into the large spreadsheet
- Plan for the execution and composition of financial plan amongst various sectors and division of the organisation
- Reconciliation/ populating/ controlling entries of historical financial information against audited accounts and various ad-hoc reports to validate entries updating the LTFM
- Excel financial modelling
- Produced LTFM within an NHS provider organisation
- Excellent Excel and system skills
- Strong background in financial modelling
- Ability to work un-supervised
The trust is looking to interview potential candidates to start ASAP.
Candidates without all of the essential criteria listed above will not be suitable for this position.
The daily rate and start date are negotiable based on the experience of the selected candidate.
If you are interested in applying or finding out further information please contact Koulthum Cisse on 0207 851 7808.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com