This job is no longer available
Based in the North West, the Engineering Manager should come from either a Mechanical, Electronic / Electrical Engineering background and hold relevant qualifications, ideally Degree educated & Chartered.
Possessing previous experience of managing an Engineering Design & Manufacture Department (ideally within a safety critical environment such as Rail, Aerospace, PetroChemical, Oil & Gas, Nuclear, Pharma, Mining etc), the Engineering Manager should have the following experience as a pre-requisite:
- Experience of direct / in-direct reports
- Experience of managing multidisciplinary Engineering Teams (Applications / Mechanical / Electronic)
- Product roadmap
- Project / programme management experience
- CAPEX / OPEX budgetary experience
- Design & manufacture management experience (incl. quality)
- Experience in LEAN / Continuous Improvement
The role requires someone who is a visionary who can plan strategically and be a driver within the business to push teams / projects / products forward and drive the success of the Engineering Department.
In addition to the above, one of the most crucial points of this role is for someone who has excellent stakeholder management experience and who can be a change agent within the Division".
For the successful candidate, a highly competitive salary + benefits are on offer and the role is commutable from Manchester, Preston, Warrington, Liverpool, Wigan & Blackpool.
To be considered for this role, please apply via the link below.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com