(Trainee) Recruitment Consultant-Manchester
Since our inception in 1986, SThree has grown organically from 2 people to over 2500+ employees. Our organisation now has over 60 offices, spanning 5 continents. We have diversified across multiple business sectors including Banking, IT, Oil & Gas, Engineering and Pharmaceuticals.
Throughout our 25 years and 3 economic downturns, we have grown as a successful and profitable company. Our ambitious 5 year growth plan makes this the perfect time to join us and build a brighter career for yourself.
At SThree, we pride ourselves on our meritocratic culture. All our recruitment consultants, almost all our MD's, the Sales Director, and even the CEO, started off as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant and we want you to follow their footsteps. This very environment has made us one of the most successful and fastest growing recruitment businesses in the world.
Just some of SThree's awards over recent years:
* Britain's Top Employers
- APSCo Recruitment Company of the Year 2012 over £50m turnover
* Top Employers (Belgium)
* Great Places To Work (TheNetherlands,Germany)
* Investors in People Award
* Best Company (USA)
* The Best Recruitment Company to work for 2012 (Recruitment International Awards)
The role of a Recruitment Consultant:
* Developing business relationships with new and existing clients, understanding their needs and advising them on suitable candidate profiles and market trends
* Creating your own network of candidates through creative advertising, searching job boards, professional networking sites and our £10 million internal database
* Ensuring the right candidate is put forward for the right role, therefore ensuring our customers receive the quality service they expect from us
* Being in charge of the entire recruitment cycle, including finding the ideal candidates, assessing their skills, matching them to job vacancies and overseeing the interview process
* Acting as a mediator in negotiating with your clients and candidates to secure placements
What we can offer you:
* Competitive Basic Salary
* Individual, uncapped commission available from day one with no threshold to cross
* Company car or car allowance
* Holiday incentives - in locations all over the world, including annual 'Super Trips' toLas Vegas
* Lunch clubs - Monthly rewards for top performers to Michelin star restaurants meaning you can leave the office at 12:30pm!
* We offer a comprehensive and tailored training programme including classroom sessions, E-learning and one-to-one mentoring -this is ongoing throughout your career with SThree
What we are looking for:
* Graduate calibre -2:1 Bachelor degree or above is preferable although not essential
* Target driven, commission based sales or telesales experience is an advantage
* Strong communication skills, resilience, confidence, a solid work ethic and enthusiasm
We will give you the best tools and opportunity to reach your goals. The rest is up to you! This job offers you the chance to be in control of your own success. Apply now to avoid disappointment.
SThree are the proud winners of the 2012 'Best Recruitment Company (over £50m turnover category)' award from APSCO (Association of Professional Staffing Companies)