This job is no longer available
Business Systems Manager - CRM & Digital Marketing - FMCG - South West of England - Permanent
A leading international FMCG business based in the South West of England is currently looking for a Business Systems Manager for CRM & Digital Marketing on a permanent basis.
As the Business Systems Manager your job will be to help the Marketing and Sales teams to draw up and roll out their Digital strategy and to be a Digital Ambassador within this well know business. This is a strategic role rather than an operational position, focussing on project management and stakeholder management with two direct reports. The role will work on both digital media as a marketing/brand device and a way to connect with consumers but also as an eCommerce tool.
We are looking for a Business Systems Manager who is really passionate about the digital world, an effective communicator to senior stakeholders and has experience dealing with difficult stakeholders.
Candidates wishing to apply should have a broad base of IS and IT knowledge.
- Experience of supporting CRM and Consumer Assurance Systems.
- managed or been involved with projects to interface Web site platforms with internal CRM and Call Centre systems.
- Experience implementing and supporting Salesforce Effectiveness systems e.g. Veeva, Mobile Intelligence
- Experience with or knowledge of Social Media and Mobile Technology strategies
- Experience with or knowledge of Online retailing and consumer connection strategies
Contact: Scott Honey-Jones - Real IT
Please apply now.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com