This job is no longer available
Java J2EE Developer -Leeds- 40k
A Leeds based client is currently recruiting for 2x J2EE Developers to join their forward thinking development team working on leading edge projects. The ideal candidates will be those who can translate technical specifications into code effectively and efficiently. You will generate appropriate documentations for testing and development releases.
Key Skills for this role will include:
- Strong development skills in Java/J2EE
- Experience with frameworks such as: Hibernate, Spring and Struts
- Experience with various technologies and protocols such as: HTTP, SOAP, HTML, XML, EJB, JavasScript.
- Experience with application servers like JBoss, Weblogic,Glassfish, Websphere
- Highly flexible and adaptable personality
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Self-starter who is able to learn new skills rapidly
- Able to interact with customers and discuss their requirements and needs
If you feel that these roles may be of interest to you then please apply via the links provided.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com