This job is no longer available
Spend Manager (56675)-Banking-London-Contract
My client, a top tier bank is looking for an experienced spend manager within Sourcing, the role holder will be accountable for the implementation and ongoing operation of tracking and controlling the companies expenditure with suppliers. This remit covers around 20% of the groups 3rd party spend
As the role holder, you will be accountable for all aspects of spend management on behalf of the sourcing function, ensuring delivery of the cost challenge targets and accountable for the creation and operation of the management function. Previous banking experience is ideal.
A few of the Accountabilities:
- Implementation of a spend management framework
- Pro-actively work with senior stakeholders across the group, particularly up to executive level.
- Driving the delivery of sourcing benefits which contribute to the companies sourcing plans
- Ensure the delivery of benefits and spend reductions
- Advanced stakeholder management skills
- Strong networking skills
- Ability to analyse large and complex data
- Sound knowledge of sourcing and supplier management policies
- Good knowledge of P&L and balance sheet terminology
This a just a snapshot of the profile, if you think this is of interest or feel you have the relevant experience for this role, then please send your CV to me as soon as possible and I will call you to go through in more detail.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com