This job is no longer available
Experience & Knowledge Requirements:
- Understanding of Oracle 9i, 10g and 11g concepts, theories, principles and best practice with 3 or more years in a similar environment
- Strong PL/SQL knowledge and experience troubleshooting and tuning code
- Experience with J2EE web-based applications and websphere application servers
- Experience in database architecture schemas/products, database objects, file system structure, tables, views, packages, procedures, functions, triggers, sequences, indexes, and constraints.
- Experience designing, developing and supporting Oracle 11g databases on SUSE and RedHat Linux platforms.
- Knowledge of application database privacy practices and laws
- Experience working with LDAP an advantage
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Good interpersonal skills and good written and oral communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Strong customer service orientation
This is one of a number of roles that I am working. If you would like to hear more about these opportunities then please do not hestiate to contact me on 01 8883444
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com