This job is no longer available
My client, a global technology company based in Dublin is currently seeking a Senior Linux Systems Administrator.
This truly is an amazing opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing technology companies globally.
The ideal Candidate will have experience with the following technologies:
- 5-8 years experience as a Linux Systems Administrator/Engineer.
- Extensive experience with Linux (especially Ubuntu/Debian), including scripting (including one or more of the following - bash, Python, Ruby).
- Experience with open source monitoring tools such as Nagios/Icinga, Collectd, Graphite.
- Experience with configuration management tools (Puppet).
- Experience with Web Services and physical co-location such as Amazon Web Services.
Experience with release, change, problem and incident management processes is desirable.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, ability to solve complex problems
- Strong experience documenting, implementing, and maintaining systems.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Well organised and process orientated.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Designing, implementing, automating and provisioning infrastructure solutions efficiently and correctly managing incidents, problems, releases and changes to infrastructure and systems
- Performance tuning and monitoring
- Configuration, assessment and monitoring of system security
If you are interested in this role and have the suitable qualifications please contact Kay on 018883444
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com