This job is no longer available
A support analyst is required to join a leading financial software vendor, to provide technical support to the Sales team during pre-sales meetings, negotiations and set-ups. Provide Business Analysis for new and potential clients to assist in the implementation of either an 'enterprise' system and/or the online application. The role will also be to provide on-site support and training on all systems as required ensuring the smooth implementation of the Trading System, as well as on-going system functionality to include on-site emergency assistance for inter-month releases, etc.
- experience implementing systems based on C++/Unix software for financial institutions
- business analysis
- experience in dealing directly with clients in a pre-sales and system implementation roles
- knowledge of financial markets and equity derivatives / Fixed Income products
- Unix system administration, shell scripting and Perl
- Basic database administration and SQL programming for Sybase
- Programming experience in COM/CORBA. Basic programming skills in Visual Basic, Java or C#
This role is based in centralLondon, and will pay a base salary of up to £50000. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit an updated CV.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com