Head Of Electronics And Software - Bristol
Head of Electronics and Software - Bristol - £60,000
I am currently looking for an experienced and capable person to lead and manage the broad range of electronic design and production activities at an exciting organisation in Bristol. You will be reporting to director level and the role will involve a mix of technical leadership as well as strategic management.
Responsibilities are as follows:
- Building the clients electronics offer and capability and helping to grow the scale and value of electronics
- Supporting the sales and marketing team in presenting the electronics offer to prospective clients as well as taking briefings, preparing proposals and client relationship management
- Overseeing and taking responsibility for the delivery and quality of electronics based projects in a range of key sectors including : medical, industrial & scientific, defence and consumer products
- Managing and developing the electronics and software design staff, and related prototyping, production and admin team members and resources
- 'Real' business management experience (someone who's interested and has had responsibility for the P&L /financials)
- Appetite and experience to help strategic growth of the business unit
- Team leadership (managing and inspiring the team)
This is a fantastic opportunity within an exciting company. Please let me know if you are interested in this role.
To register your interest, send me your CV or call on 0117 910 3333.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com