This job is no longer available
Technical Business Analyst-Banking-London-Up to £55k!
SQL, BA, PMO, CADIS, Goldensource, EDM, Banking
Our client, one of the leading investment banks based in London, are currently searching for an experienced Technical Business Analyst to work in their London offices.
The successful Technical Business Analyst candidate will:
- Assist Managers with project planning and scheduling with estimates.
- Create, maintain and publish the Development progress.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding.
- Plan changes with periodic release cycle
- Author and facilitate in the design of the proposed end state application.
For this the ideal Technical Business Analyst candidate will need:
- To be experienced in the end to end project lifecycle
- Knowledge of the following disciplines (CADIS [or any EDM], SQL Server Development experience and Infrastructure experience)
- Proven experience in across a functional (Business and IT) environment.
- Ability to prioritise work to successfully deliver service to agreed levels in a diverse and changing environment.
- Relevant financial services experience.
The successful Technical Business Analyst will have great communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate questions and discussion points across multiple operational sites.
If this role look interesting to you and you would like to apply or find out more, please send your latest CV in .doc format and I will give you a call to discuss further.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com