This job is no longer available
Sand Control Service Leader
Aberdeen & Offshore
- £32,000 - £36,000 base rate
- £190 off shore day rate
- £140 day retainer on 10 days per month (minimum of £16,800 per year)
One of the largest global companies within the well services sector is looking for a Sand Control Service Leader. In this capacity, you will supervise a team engaged in the delivery of the company's products and services. As a leader and mentor, you will direct teams in field service initiatives, assist in implementing new technologies and evaluate service quality within assigned work areas with the goal of improving performance. You will be required to demonstrate leadership abilities and the understanding of service line functions.
Key Accountabilities Include:
- Managing a team and being the focal point for all contact and enquiries.
- Ensuring long term growth and profitability in area of responsibility.
- Performing functions of a Development/Service Coordinator when required.
- Interacting with clients and supervising completions to specific requirements.
- Ensuring that all activities are carried out in compliance with company protocol.
- Making sure that customer satisfaction in job performance is achieved at all times.
- Attend performance follow-up with customers and plan for future work.
- Promote and ensure compliance of HSE procedures in your area of responsibility.
- Mentor and assess all Sand Control Specialists, Operators and Assistants.
You should have:
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Gravel Pack Tool experience
- Off shore experience
- Ideally been a lead within a gravel pack team or have very good experience as a member of the team and could be ready to make the step up.