Software Developer - Contract (3 months) - Aberdeen (Remote working option)
My client, an innovative SME based in Aberdeen, are currently seeking a talented software developer to further develop their unique application.
Ideally they would like the candidate to be based at their offices in Aberdeen however they are open to interviewing remote candidates with the view that they would work from home and visits the site on agreed intervals, for example once per fortnight / month. If you are willing to work on-site, this will strengthen your application.
Essential Skills / Experience:
- Mobile Applications development (Android / IOS)
- Software development for mobile applications
- C++, PHP or any object-oriented language
Desirable Skills/ Experience:
- Media programming / previous experience with media streaming
- Web application programming
- Version Control
- Degree in Computer Science or related Discipline
Non technical experience / traits:
- Previous experience of working in a team environment
- Previous experience working on a remote basis (if choosing to work on this basis)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working with an SME
You should be immediately available for interview and should ideally be available to start straight away.
Rate is negotiable based on experience in the range of £240 - £290 per day.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role or would like to apply. Please send your most recent CV or call Rowan Milne on 0131 243 4000.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com