QA Engineer contract IFSC Financial services
My client is a worldwide provider of financial services products and investment services. They are seeking a senior QA test engineer on a 6 month daily rate project to assist with a new system launch. The office is perfectly located in the IFSC with a short walk to the LUAS & DART lines.
The role will entail working with an existing project team on complex product launches, regulatory projects and service deliveries. The role will also involve supporting the project structure of our Agile IT environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and hard working individual to join a developing team working in an Agile environment.
Personal Skill Set Required
- A 'can do' attitude
- A strong service ethic, focused on the needs of colleagues
- Good facilitator and listener
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Ability to react to changing priorities and work unsupervised
- High standards of accuracy
- Good time management and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Quality assurance mentality
Reporting to: Senior QA Team Lead
Work with the Scrum team (IT, BA and Business reps) to ensure User Stories per sprint are clearly understood.
Develop Conditions of Satisfaction and test plans (for each User Story) for System and Regression Testing.
Work with IT reps to ensure integrated test environment performs effectively.
Work with senior QA reps to ensure software releases are deployed to the integrated test environment.
Ensure the software under development aligns with the test strategy and the testing is executed with sufficient test coverage to meet or exceed quality expectations.
Maintain and continuously improve the quality of the test coverage, processes and the accuracy of defect evidence and system performance.
- Experience working within a Quality Assurance/Client Services role, ideally within the Insurance industry.
- Determining the necessary tests and documenting these within the test plan
- Experience working through and executing the test plan
- Analysis and reporting of defects
- Understanding of Financial Products
- Ability to contribute to testing approach
- Experience of the concepts behind automated test tools
If you are interested in applying for this position please sen your CV along with details of your availibility
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com