This job is no longer available
A leading global banking group is currently seeking a new Fraud Investigator to take a leading role within the department and manage the delivery of high-level fraud investigations. This is an excellent role for a fraud investigations professional that has reached senior levels in financial services and is ready to take on new challenges at a premier banking group. This position is at Director/Partner level.
Key skills required:
- Lead and oversee the delivery of planning, execution, outputs and reporting of multiple investigations at any one time monitoring their delivery via multiple Lead Investigators
- Develop, maintain and leverage a wide network of senior internal and external relationships and oversee those stakeholder relationships
- Advise and challenge at any stage of the investigation to improve quality
- Relate risks identified, control weaknesses and recommendations made to other areas of business, group or operations
- Take responsibility for and contribute to Post Implementation Reviews
Key Experience needed:
- Fraud prevention, detection and investigation gained at either a Bank, FS firm or Private Practice
- Banking experience is essential
- Knowledge and experience of staff gross-misconduct procedures.
- Knowledge and experience of bank's systems and operational procedures.
- The principles of good risk control.
- Experience of interviewing in a contentious situation.
Location: City of London
If you are a senior investigations professional with significant experience of conducting internal and external investigations on behalf of financial services firms, and would relish a high profile position within an established team; please send your CV to me consideration.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com