This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 basic (OTE £60,000)
Consultant: Rachael Farmer
The Green Recruitment Company is representing a leading designer and installer of commercial and domestic renewable energy systems. Clients include new built housing companies, farmers, housing associations and schools.
As account manager you will manage both existing and new clients, with a large amount of business development involved. You will be expected to -
• Consistently achieve company sales targets
• Target and find new accounts to expand our business
• Liaise extensively with other departments within the company
• Actively promote both the Accredited Installer Partner Programme and Green Gateway values to ensure their core focus in all sales strategy and market development campaigns.
• Utilise CRM for holiday requests, campaigns, travel arrangements and campaigns.
• Manage and develop territory sales of Local Authority, Housing Assocs., ALMO’s, contractors, renewables companies, developers and strategic AEI’s/DHSP’s.
• Liaise with management to assess and improve products
• Ensure your operations comply with all industry regulation and Health and Safety regulation
• Previous experience as an Account Manager or Business Development Manager
• Good Knowledge of the Construction sector and Renewable Energy sector
• Must hold a valid UK Driving Licence
• Excellent project and team management skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Ability to hit the ground running
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at: