This job is no longer available
My client, a leading international law firm, seeks a Compensation Manager to join their HR team on a full-time permanent basis.
This position will report directly into the Head of Compensation, and is paying up to £50,000 basic salary. This position is based in London City.
This position will involve:
- Manager the full year-end salary review
- Identifying and participating in appropriate market surveys
- Assessing and reviewing compensation/data management processes for quality, risk control and efficiency
- Building solid relationships with the business to ensure cohesion.
- Solid experience in reward, preferably within the professional or financial services
- Advanced MS Excel
- Proficiency in MS Access will be a distinct advantage
- Strong understanding of HR Processes and ability to achieve impact and influence
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Team player
Please submit an up-to-date version of your CV for immediate consideration.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com