This job is no longer available
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £19,500 OTE £30,000 +vehicle +benefits
Location: Devon, Cornwall, United Kingdom
Consultant: Sarah Chandler
The organisation that the Green Recruitment Company is working with is company making great strides forward in the renewable energy industry providing wind energy solutions. Due to rapid growth and demand they are looking to hire a field sales advisor to join their growing team and to contribute to the organisations future success.
This role would be suited to a highly driven candidate, with a proactive approach to work. The client is looking for a candidate who has good experience in a field sales role and will thrive in this position. Knowledge of the local area and experience working with private land owners in the South-West would be a distinct advantage.
• Consider ecological, environment and relevant factors when conducting site surveys on commercially viable sites.
• Visit potential sites as per the appointments set up by the telesales executives
• Attend appointments efficiently to reduce journey times.
• Reach targets concerned with number of visits, number of successful viable sites found and number of sites which progress through to installations.
• Maintain pipeline of new business development opportunities, utilising different communication channels.
• Highly presentable and promote the company in a professional manner.
Experience and skills:
• Field sales experience – for private land owners.
• Approachable and professional manner and able to build a connection quickly.
• Proficient in the use of IT packaged such as Microsoft Office and experience using CRM systems.
• Top networking skills, relationship building ability and able to gain the trust of new contacts.
• Industrious worker, results orientated with strong prioritising skills in order to meet targets effectively as possible.
• Personable, knowledgeable in the industry and possess aptitude to use own initiative to successfully complete activities.
• Full clean driving licence.
• Flexibility in working times.
The Green Recruitment Company is an Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies.
To apply for this role please contact us at:
+44 (0)207 902 1191