This job is no longer available
CRM sales specialist- Higher/Further Education 40-50k + Car + OTE
Excellent opportunity working for a growing and agile company selling Software Solutions into the Education market for both the private sector and Higher/Further Education
My clients are looking for a high-performing sales person with a proven track record in selling high value, complex solutions to the Education Sector.
Skills / Experience needed:
- You will be an accomplished presenter at all levels including technical/user and board/decision-maker and have excellent communication skills
- You will have strong networking skills, and have pre-existing relationships to support your efforts in meeting revenue targets and you will be keen to extend these further.
- Produce high quality tailored proposals and businesses cases with clarity of focus on items deliverable and any exclusions.
- Close deals and negotiate effectively ensuring the company's interests remain protected.
- Creation of sales opportunities through marketing, networking and initiating partner relationships.
- Take the lead ownership on customer tenders that are allocated to you including responding to tenders, RFI's and RFP's.
- Experience selling into higher and further education.
- Experience selling complex software solutions i.e. CRM, ERP, BI
£40 - 50k basic, car allowance (£375 per month), OTE £75+ uncapped.
To apply contact Charlotte Smith for more information.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com