This job is no longer available
Business Analyst - Banking - Halifax
One of the UK's largest retail banks are looking for a Business Analyst with an excellent background of working on large retail banking projects to join a growing team.
The successful candidate will have an excellent background in driving projects forward and have the confidence to suggest new ideas and processes in order to deliver. The Business Analyst will need to have knowledge of project initiation techniques and experience of business process modeling. Moreover it will be necessary to have experience of UML techniques, data analysis and ideally a familiarity with workflow tools.
- Excellent Business Analysis experience within Retail Banking
- Knowledge of project initiation techniques, implementation projects
- Excellent stakeholder management and analysis
- Hands on experience of Business Process Modelling, UML techniquies and data analysis
- Excellent ability to gather requirements and produce details specifications
- Must be a problem solver and have excellent communication
- Knowledge of workflow tools would be advantageous
- Self starter and motivated to drive projects forward
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a growing team, please apply for immediate consideration. Preference will be given to candidates who are within a commutable distance from Halifax.
To find out more about Orgtel please visit www.orgtel.com