This job is no longer available
A global financial services firm is currently looking for a Senior Reward Manager to join their Performance and Reward function aligned globalyl in the business.
The purpose of the role is to design and implement strategies, policies and programmes for Reward globally, aligned to the organisations overall strategy.
- Design Global performance and reward policies for all levels of the designated business area
- Manage the implementation of relevant policies and coordinate key strategic processes, project manage reward initiatives
- Establish and sustain partnerships with key stakeholders, championing the reward processes and developing awareness through the business
- Lead a small team of specialists, coach and develop the team, leading by example
- Assess the effectiveness of processes and proactively recommend innovative solutions
- Provide efficient executive reporting and analysis when required
- Extensive experience in financial services reward practices on a global scale
- Track record of implementing complex specialist initiatives
- Exceptional numerical and analytical skills as well as highly developed presentation skills
This is a highly strategic position but will maintain a hands-on element so will be best suited to a senior professional from the financial services who is passionate about reward with a proved track record of implementing complex specialist initiatives.
To find out more about Huxley Associates please visit www.huxley.com